- Change habitual behaviour for improved Personal Effectiveness,
- Manage the key driver of behaviour – “the noisy mind”,
- Use effective tools/exercises to manage “busyness”, become more organized, efficient and mindful,
- Improve personal and workplace management,
- Act assertively and deal effectively with challenging situations,
- Communicate effectively and deal with difficult people and situations,
- Reframe their thinking for improved performance and self confidence,
The programme will be built around:
- A Personal Effectiveness check – how effective are you?
- The importance of SAFE in Personal Effectiveness, (Structure, Attitude, Focus, Energy),
- How the thinking mind impacts on emotions, behaviour, performance and attitude,
- How we see the situation determines our response- opportunity/threat?
- How to become more Assertive – recognise and deal with different types of interpersonal behaviour – Aggressive, Assertive, Passive, Passive/Aggressive,
- How to take personal responsibility – we get the behaviour we tolerate!
- How to communicate effectively and deal with difficult people and situations,
- How to address self confidence saboteurs – expectations, rigidity, cognitive distortions, self doubt, etc,
- How to “get out of your way”, build trust in your abilities, qualities and judgement, and get the results you want,
- Practical tools and techniques for improved Personal Effectiveness,
- How to recognise, cope and effectively manage personal reactions and emotions, such as anxiety, fear, being out of your depth and stress.
- Using mindfulness for increased attention, focus and performance.
This may be run as a full or half day programme for groups or individuals. As all of our programmes are tailormade to meet the specific requirements of the people we work with, please contact Jerry at 012360406, 0868287497, [email protected] , for a proposal for your organisation.