Following the programme participants will have the knowledge, skills and techniques to:
- Deal effectively with day to day issues in the workplace, demands, control, support, role, relationships, change,
- Build self belief and confidence,
- Communicate effectively with others,
- Manage conflict, inappropriate behaviour and deal with difficult people,
- Prioritise, delegate and manage time more effectively,
- Goal set for successful outcomes,
- Lead and manage performance by example,
- Work effectively and efficiently with a team,
- Identify and implement 4 key leadership styles,
- Provide effective feedback,
- Recognise and motivate different personality types,
- Recognise their own leadership strengths and weakness’s,
- Work towards win/win solutions,
- Set effective goals and targets for themselves and their team.
This session may be run as a full or half day programme for groups or individuals. As all of our programmes are tailormade to meet the specific requirements of the groups we work with, please contact Jerry at 012360406, 0868287497, [email protected] , for a full programme outline for your organisation.