This programme will address:
- Understanding the role of emotions in behaviour,
- Use of emotional intelligence to achieve successful outcomes in the workplace,
- The 4 attributes of Emotional Intelligence, Self-awareness, Self-management, Social awareness, Relationship management,
- The importance of stress reduction, emotional management, nonverbal communication, humour and the ability to resolve conflicts positively in building EI.
- Reframing the thought process for improved emotional interactions,
- The role of automatic negative thoughts and negative core beliefs in emotional response,
- Practical techniques to dissolve unhelpful emotions,
- How to become aware of what you are feeling,
- The role of cognitive and non-cognitive abilities in intelligence,
- How emotions influence behaviour, focus and attitude,
- Why rationality and cognitive ability are not enough for understanding self and others,
- How emotions guide our actions – not always consciously and distort our perceptions.
- How to counteract automatic negative responses,
- How to say what you mean and do what you say,
- The 5 “competencies of emotional intelligence – Self awareness, Self-regulation, Motivation, Empathy and social skills,
- How to develop an understanding of other peoples behaviour and motives, and manage your relationships,
- How to develop strong interpersonal skills,
- Why mutual trust, respect and rapport are central to team success,
This session may be run as a full or half day programme for groups or individuals. As all of our programmes are tailormade to meet the specific requirements of the people we work with, please contact Jerry at 012360406, 0868287497, [email protected] , for a proposal for your organisation.