Online Wellbeing Series.
Dancing with Change – Returning to the office!
Purpose: For some people this period of uninvited change has proven insightful, character building and rewarding while for many others it has been disruptive, stressful and unsettling. As many people now face the prospect of returning to work, transition and adaption bring with it its own set of challenges. This session will look at:
• The roles of habit and fear in “letting go” and embrace the prospect of returning to the office,
• How to reframe your view of things, step out of your “new found” comfort zone and practice realistic optimism,
• How to take back control and restore a sense of balance and perspective,
Read More: Online Wellbeing Series
“Bouncebackability” – Building your Resilience.
• Address the key behaviours of “resiliency”,
• Recognise the symptoms, source and causes of unwanted pressure and stress,
• Understand the barriers to behavioural change,
• Manage the key driver of stress – “the noisy mind”,
• Put in place effective coping and management strategies for “robustness”,
“Switch on, not off”, (Stress Management, Mindfulness, Personal Effectiveness)
- Recognise the symptoms, source and causes of stress,
- Mindfulness and what it can bring to your working life,
- Manage the key driver of stress – the “noisy mind”,.
- Become solution rather than problem focused,
- Avoid the “Angle of Misery” and undo unhelpful habits,
Work Life Balance is a myth – so what can you do about it?
- The myth of Work/Life Balance and how to embrace a life of imbalance,
- Managing the “Givers “ and the “Takers”,
- Re structuring the demands and challenges of the “Inside” and “Outside”,
- Boundaries, what they are and why we need them,
- Challenging the security and insecurity of the comfort zone,
Tick, Tock…Finding the 25th Hour in your day.
- Manage themselves effectively in time through the use of “SAFE” – Structure, Attitude, Focus and Energy,
- Change habitual behaviour for improved Personal Effectiveness,
- Understand why mindset in relation to time is far more important than any system,
- Recognise and challenge personal obstacles to effective time management,
- Use effective tools/exercises to manage “busyness”, become more organized, efficient and mindful,
Managing Pressure in Challenging Times
- Recognise and dissolve stress, anxiety and unwanted pressure,
- Act assertively and deal effectively with challenging situations,
- Improve personal and workplace management,
- Communicate and manage effectively in time,
- Reframe their thinking for improved performance
“Inside Out” Mindfulness,
- Practice mindfulness and integrate it into everyday life,
- Use Mindfulness effectively in the workplace,
- Bring awareness and attention to what is happening here and now,
- Develop a sense of control and stability in the hustle and bustle of a busy life,
- Break free from unhelpful habits and overcome obstacles to change,
Employee Wellbeing Programme
Our Employee Wellbeing Programme consists of 4 modules:
- Personal Effectiveness,
- Healthy mind,
- Work Life Balance,
- Mindful Management,
Each module may be delivered on a stand alone basis or combined with other modules. You may choose any combination of modules and content. Modules may be delivered on a full or half day basis.
Each Wellbeing programme is bespoke and designed to meet your specific requirements.
Thinking outside of the box and moving out of the comfort zone
- Recognise how their thoughts impact on their feelings and behaviour,
- Understand their comfort zone and how it impacts on their potential,
- Manage self limiting beliefs, fear and procrastination,
- Understand the key motivation factors,
- Set goals and targets to move outside of the zone,