- Recognise the symptoms, source and causes of unwanted pressure, anxiety and stress,
- Explore practical ways to cope with stress and anxiety in yourself and others,
- Gain an insight into why we react the way we do and what we can do about it,
- Identify unhelpful behaviours and ways of changing them,
- Learn techniques and tools to recognise and manage stress and anxiety,
- How to recognise stress (including unseen stress) and how to cope with its debilitating effects in yourself and others.
- How to differentiate between rational and irrational behaviour – anxiety, worry, fear, etc
- How to become more mindful and live in the “now”,
- How to balance “inside” stressors with “outside” stressors,
- How to identify and manage the source of our stress – our thoughts,
- How to exercise the casting vote when it comes to stress – in how we respond,
- How to challenge unhelpful beliefs, opinions, thoughts and attitudes in the management of stress,
- How to embrace flexible expectations and avoid the stress of rigidity,
- How to use assertive communication, take back control and exercise the power of choice,
- How to exercise personal responsibility – the ability to respond,
- How to manage the “angle of misery”, regain focus and direction in difficult times,
- How to get out of your own way and restore a healthy work/life balance
- How to put in place practical coping techniques and strategies to deal with and eliminate stress,
- How to maximise your performance through a change in attitude,
- How to use your mindfulness to increase energy, attention and create a reality of value, meaning and purpose,
- How to set goals and build a successful life strategy,
- Simple mindfulness techniques for use anywhere, anytime.
This session may be run as a full or half day programme for groups or individuals. As all of our programmes are tailormade to meet the specific requirements of the groups we work with, please contact Jerry at 012360406, 0868287497, firstname.lastname@example.org , for a full programme outline for your organisation.