Programme will be built around:
- How labelling influences beliefs, habits and behaviours,
- You are not your label. Who are you? – so begins the programming!
- Diversity and its many labels – visible, invisible, societal, personal,
- Why do we label others?
- Stress associated with labels and how to deal with it,
- Stepping outside of the box and building new habits, beliefs and understandings,
- Why the results we get come from Focus, Meaning and Action,
- Communication – what does it mean and how to connect,
- Self limiting beliefs, fear and procrastination tie us to our zones!
- What motivates us and how to use realistic optimism to get out of the box?
- Setting goals and targets to move outside of the zone,
- Becoming a solution focused “I can do” person,
This session may be run as a full or half day programme for groups and individuals. As all of our programmes are tailormade to meet the specific requirements of the groups we work with, please contact Jerry at 012360406, 0868287497, firstname.lastname@example.org , for a full programme outline.