Following the programme participants will have the knowledge, skills and techniques to:
- Recognise and dissolve stress, anxiety and unwanted pressure,
- Act assertively and deal effectively with challenging situations,
- Improve personal and workplace management,
- Communicate and manage effectively in time,
- Reframe their thinking for improved performance,
Programme will be built around:
- Understanding pressure and what to do when it gets too much,
- How to change your thinking for improved attitude and interaction,
- How we see the situation determines our response- opportunity/threat?
- How to take personal responsibility – we get the behaviour we tolerate!
- How to recognise and deal with different types of interpersonal behaviour – Aggressive, Assertive, Passive, Passive/Aggressive,
- How to communicate effectively and deal with difficult people and situations,
- The importance of body language, “positions”, empathy, listening and perspective in communication,
- How to adopt an assertive win/win stance in interpersonal communications and avoid conflict,
- How to solve a problem before it becomes a problem!
- Using SAFE – Structure, Attitude, Focus and Energy to manage effectively in time,
- Personal boundaries and the response to those boundaries being crossed – physical, emotional and cognitive.
- How to recognise and dissolve stress, anxiety and unwanted pressure,
- How to restore a sense of Control which is central to personal self management,
- How to restore a positive work/life balance and set goals,
- Mindfulness, and how it can help,
- Practical coping techniques and strategies for managing pressure in challenging times.
This session may be run as a full or half day programme for groups or individuals. As all of our programmes are tailormade to meet the specific requirements of the groups we work with, please contact Jerry at 012360406, 0868287497, email@example.com , for a full programme outline for your organisation.