The programme will be built around:
- Implementing organisational change – the stages,
- Change – an opportunity or threat?
- The change curve and how different people react,
- Why what we focus on, the meaning we apply to it and the action we take delivers the results we get,
- How to lead people through change – vision, structure, example and empowerment,
- How to develop a group “flexibility mindset and move away from “rigidity” to change,
- How to communicate effectively with the team,
- Using realistic optimism and a solution focus to embrace change,
- How to deal effectively with group resistance to change,
- Change is inevitable, being stressed by change is not. How to recognise, cope and effectively manage group reactions and emotions, such as anxiety and stress.
- How to establish a sense of control and ownership for the change,
- How to recognise and deal with the challenges associated with moving outside of the comfort zone,
- How to set priorities, goals and targets to assist in the successful implementation of change.
- How to use mindfulness to deal with change.
This session may be run as a full or half day programme for groups. As all of our programmes are tailormade to meet the specific requirements of the groups we work with, please contact Jerry at 012360406, 0868287497, firstname.lastname@example.org , for a full programme outline.