Mindfulness for Schools – Teachers and Students.
The programme will address how to:
- Bring awareness and attention to what is happening here and now,
- Develop a sense of control and stability in the hustle and bustle of a busy school day,
- Break free from unhelpful habits and overcome obstacles to change,
- Pay attention with intention to achieve successful outcomes in assignments, exams and extracurricular activities,
- Practice mindfulness and integrate into everyday life at school,
- Develop a mindful approach to dealing with unwanted pressure and increase the ability to relax and experience calm no matter where you are,
- Increase your energy, manage your time more effectively, improve your communication skills and build healthy relationships
- Practice mindfulness – tools/exercises,
Who is it for? Bespoke sessions can be provided to meet the requirements of the school and the participants (teachers, students and parents).
Duration: This is flexible and is based on a schools timetable, resources and individual requirements. Options include: half day/evening workshops, 2 hour/1 hour talks. For further details on how this would work for your school, contact Jerry: 01 2360406, 0868287497, firstname.lastname@example.org , www.firsthrd.ie,
- The symptoms, source and cause of stress and how to put in place practical coping skills,
- How to manage the “Noisy mind”, the “Emotional self” and develop a healthy Attitude,
- Motivation – why are you doing what you are doing?
- Breaking free from unhelpful habits and overcome the obstacles to change,
- Work/Life Balance is a myth, what can you do about it?
- Effective time management tips and techniques,
- How to deal with difficult people,
- Mindfulness what it is, how it can help and some practical exercises,
- The importance of Targets and Goals, and how to set them,
Jerry Kelly’s “Inside Out” Programme is very thought provoking and inspiring. He delivered his message with energy, conviction and with a great sense of humour. Overall the feedback was very positive and exceeded my expectations”. “School Principal”
Practical, Applicable, Relevant – Ideal workshop for In-service Training!
This is a great way to spend part of your in-service training day. To find out how this programme can be customised to meet your specific requirements, call Jerry on 01 2360406, 0868287497, or drop us an email at email@example.com