Following the programme participants will have the knowledge, skills and techniques to:
- Act assertively and deal effectively with challenging situations,
- Improve personal and workplace management,
- Manage stress, anxiety and unwanted pressure,
- Communicate effectively and deal with difficult people and situations,
- Reframe their thinking for improved performance,
Programme will be built around:
- How to change your thinking for improved attitude and interaction,
- How we see the situation determines our response- opportunity/threat?
- How to take personal responsibility – we get the behaviour we tolerate!
- How to recognise and deal with different types of interpersonal behaviour – Aggressive, Assertive, Passive, Passive/Aggressive,
- How to communicate effectively and deal with difficult people and situations,
- The importance of body language, “positions”, sounds, words in communication,
- How to listen, empathise and see it from the other persons position,
- How to adopt an assertive win/win stance in interpersonal communications and avoid conflict,
- How to differentiate between bullying, harassment, inappropriate behaviour and sexual harassment.
- Personal boundaries and the response to those boundaries being crossed – physical, emotional and cognitive.
- How to recognise and deal with stress, anxiety and unwanted pressure,
- How to restore a positive work/life balance, re-establish control and set goals,
- Mindfulness, and how it can help,
- Practical coping techniques and strategies for managing on the front line.
As all of our programmes are tailormade to meet the specific requirements of the groups we work with, please contact Jerry at 012360406, 0868287497, email@example.com , for a proposal for your organisation.