Following this programme participants will have the knowledge, skills and techniques to:
• Address the key behaviours of “resiliency”,
• Recognise the symptoms, source and causes of unwanted pressure and stress,
• Understand the barriers to behavioural change,
• Manage the key driver of stress – “the noisy mind”,
• Put in place effective coping and management strategies for “robustness”,
• Become solution rather than problem focused,
• Use mindfulness to enhance personal focus and “bounce back”,
Programme will be built around:
• What resilience means, where it comes from and how to “bounce back”,
• Become aware of the “noisy mind” and how it impacts on how we feel and behave,
• How to re-frame the meaning you apply to issues and events, get your thoughts working for you and stop self defeating behaviours,
• The role of perspective, control and attitude in building resilience,
• Key behaviours of resilient people,
• How to become a realistic optimist and shun pessimism/reckless optimism,
• How to develop a solution focus and avoid opening the “Angle of misery”,
• Overcome the challenge of moving outside the comfort zone and deal effectively with change,
• Find life balance between internal and external motivation factors,
• How to recognise, cope and effectively manage personal reactions and emotions, such as anxiety and stress.
• How to use mindfulness to build personal resilience,
• Establishing what works and aligning it to your priorities.
This session may be run as a full or half day programme for groups or individuals. As all of our programmes are tailormade to meet the specific requirements of the groups we work with, please contact Jerry at 012360406, 0868287497, email@example.com , for a full programme outline for your organisation.